Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Good Morning!!
I went shopping yesterday....to a store that actually has a few things I am looking for. I have made copies of several recipes I want to try~there were several things on my list that I have NEVER bought before....fresh pineapple, mango, fennel seeds, a cheese called Parmigiano Reggiano and so forth. I ordered some lite coconut milk a week or so ago so I have that when I need it. A few of my recipes I want to try are coming out of the most recent Cooking Lite magazine. I need to figure out weight watcher points on those.

Oh, and I also bought a garlic press, and a few other handy kitchen gadgets that Mike thought I needed. He is really into this new recipe project.

I think for dinner tonite I will make apple, bacon bergers with sweet potato fries. YUMMY :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment