Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010

I spent some time last nite looking thru the Momentum Cookbook. There are 200 recipes. Some of the recipes are things I would never even have considered trying, but now I am challenged to make them all and try at least one bite of all the recipes cooked. Some have milk, so I will have to be careful with those.

In the movie, she made a goal of one year to get thru the cookbook, but she had way more than 200 recipes to try. So, I am also going to take a year to get thru my cookbook. I will have to try 4 recipes a week. With my busy schedule, I believe that it is doable. With some of the recipes, there are ingredients that I can't get here or have never heard of so this will require some research and maybe a little online ordering. I think Mike will enjoy this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment