Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8, 2010

OK, so tonite is Friday nite....I took some time today to look at the Momentum cookbook just a little more.....Since I got the new weight watcher cookbook earlier this week(the cookbook has quite a few recipes that look good), I have decided that I will blog the new recipes I try from any cookbook, rather than just one cookbook....I have found quite a few that I want to try in several different places. Most of these recipes I will try on the weekends, so during the week I might not blog to much. My week is just so darn busy and I don't want to stress over the new recipes, I want to enjoy this project.

A friend of mine posted a recipe for chicken that is made with orange soda, so I am definately going to be trying that recipe this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment